PHOTOGRAPHER IN WATERFORD
Celebrate Your Growing Family
If you have new additions to your family (including pets) or everyone looks a little different… We think it’s the perfect time to keep some memories.
We’ll organise everything at our studio and take a mixture of family and individual photographs that represent all the relationships in your family.
Why Choose Us
For a Family Photoshoot?
Full Guidance at Every Step
From bookings to make up to photography and viewing, we'll guide you at every step. Our customers continually come back to us because we understand the importance of your images representing you in the correct way.
With packages starting at just € 150, we know we are competitive. As a business we'll provide you with as much transparency as possible. In an industry where this is rare, we're proud our clients continually come back to us and value the work that we do.
High Quality Images
First-class images, high resolution, no watermarks.Professional service. Professional equipment and backup camera.Delivered by online gallery
Ready for Social Networks!
We will create eye-catching, candid photosWe arrange absolutely everything before the shotting, the best location for you, time, day, etc.
Delivered in 4 to 5 working day.
professionally edited images, in high-resolution and watermark-free.
Online gallery to share with your family and friends
Please note this is digital collection.
Prints, USB, photobooks are extras and can be ordered separately.
Travel fees may be added depending on location.
What You’ll Get With Your Family Photoshoot?
We are experienced family photographers who can create stunning portrait photography of your beautiful family in our professional photography studio in Waterford.
Not only do we pride ourselves on our exceptional photography results, but we also ensure our approach is a fun and friendly one so that every member of your family is comfortable and has a great experience at their family photo session.
Above all, enjoy a great experience!
My aim is you get a special and natural memory, where your connection is reflected.
When you book a session I will send you full instructions on what to expect, but here are a few pointers:
- A session typically takes an hour but can take longer. Please don’t make plans for immediately after the session.
- There is space for changing and feeding should you be bringing a baby to the session so do please bring everything you’ll need.
- The best outfits tend to be plain and contrasting colours and feel free to bring changes of clothing.
- Please bring along any props which you want to include in the images – hats, sunglasses and flowers work really well.
- You are welcome to bring well-behaved pets.
- Outdoor sessions tend to be more natural and are cosier